Surfing Holidays - Surf Information, Videos, Gear, Lessons, Travel Info, and all things surf! Surfing Holidays - Online blog and resource about the sport of surfing. surf, surfing, surfing holidays, surf trips, surf boards, waves, surf babes, surfing waves, surf equipment, surf gear, surfboard, wetsuit, learn surfing learn to surf
Google

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Portugal surfing holiday journal coming soon

Well, I've returned from the experience of a lifetime and I'm pleased to say I didn't drown, I didn't get eaten by a shark and I didn't need a helicopter rescue, so all in all a rip-roaring success!

Seriously, it was amazing and I'll be writing up my surfing holiday journal soon, attached with surf pics and surf tips...

Stay tuned surfers, be it web or waves...

Aloha

1 Comments:

At 5:55 am, Blogger nyc24net said...

The article is very informative. These travel information are required for people who love traveling. Based on this information they can choose a best place for vacation.

Travel Advise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home